The Elogic Systems SCC (Street Communications Cabinet) series with integrated root is a range of outdoor equipment cabinets in 7 sizes. It is designed to be used as an access point in copperbased, fibre optic (e.g. FTTx) or similar communications networks.
- Enclosure material is high quality, low carbon galvanised steel for long life
- Wall thickness is 1.5 mm steel sheet giving a robust structure in use
- Surface treatment - polyester coated for an attractive and well-protected finish
- Lock system is a triangular lock in plastic housing
- Integrated fixing bar for cables, fibre, guide tubes and micro dust etc.
- Built-in louvres that are roof-mounted for natural ventilation of equipment
- Optional ventilated door - giving heat dissipation of up to 459 Watt at ∆t 30 K
- Prepared for installation of suitable electrical protective circuit
- Large lift-off door that gives the operator easy access to the entire installation in one operation
- Optional ventilated door – for increased airflow and heat dissipation.
- Enclosure height above ground between 700 mm and 850 mm with burial installation of 710 mm
- Comprehensive range of accessories makes it possible to create individual solutions based on standard products with brick system, different backboards, cable management etc.
• Enclosure according to EN 62208, EN 60439-1, EN 60439-5
• IP 34D according to EN 60529
• Degree of protection IK 10 according to EN 62262