The Elogic Systems’ outdoor cabinets with integrated root are specially designed for CATV equipment and comes in seven sizes. It is designed to be used as an access point in copperbased, fibre optic (e.g. FTTx) or similar communication networks. A comprehensive range of accessories makes it possible to create individual solutions based on standard products with brick system, cable management etc.
- Enclosure material is high quality, low carbon galvanised steel for long life
- Wall thickness of 2.0 mm steel sheet giving a robust structure in use
- Surface treatment: polyester coated for an attractive and well-protected finish
- Lock system: triangular lock in plastic housing
- Integrated fixing bar for cables, fibre, guide tubes & micro-ducts etc.
- Built-in louvres – roof-mounted for natural ventilation of equipment
- Optional ventilated door giving heat dissipation of up to 459 Watt at ∆t 30 K
- Protective circuit - prepared for installation of a suitable electrical protective circuit
- Large lift-off door gives the operator easy access to the entire installation in one operation
- Optional ventilated door for increased airflow and heat dissipation
- Enclosure hight between 700 mm and 850 mm above ground with burial installation of 710 mm
- Comprehensive range of accessories makes it possible to create individual solutions based on standard products with brick system, different backboards, cable management etc.
• EN 62208
• EN 60439-1
• EN 60439-5